10 Things Not To Do When Dating A Black Woman
Are you interested in interracial relationship?Are you interested in dating a black woman?There are 10 things not to do when dating a black woman.
- Try to speak in whatever local dialect is spoken in her home (particularly in the Caribbean).
- Add race discussions in every conversation with her friends and family in your attempt to show how “un-racist” you are.
- Point out how much different you are than most white people.
- Wait until you get married to tell your parents that your girlfriend is black.
- Ask her to braid your sister’s hair.
- Ask her to go diving / swimming after getting her hair done.
- Ask her to go diving / swimming.
- Make fun of her for having a hair product with the word “mayonnaise” in it.
- Take her square-dancing in a small town.
- Forget that you both have had and will have different experiences based on race.